The SMA Insurer Forum is an exclusive community of insurance decision makers and influencers with a common interest in how current and emerging technologies are transforming how insurance business is transacted in an ever-changing industry.
- What is the SMA Insurer Forum?
This is a resource for insurance industry business and technology leaders to keep them current on SMA's insights into technology developments and the impact those changes are having on the industry.
- Why was it created?
The SMA Insurer Forum was formed to provide a research-based source of information for like-minded insurance company professionals who are focused on transformation by leveraging mature, maturing, and emerging technologies and emerging trends.
- Who can join?
Members of the SMA Insurer Forum are insurance company decision makers or influencers that are responsible for strategic initiatives and/or technology investments. Members are leaders from business or IT, representing all sizes of insurers and all lines of business in insurance.
SMA Regional Event in
Participating in the Forum will keep you informed on the newest trends and developments around technology use in the insurance industry.
- Attend quarterly webinars that discuss research and insights on specific, current topics such as data and analytics, the digital insurer, core systems, distribution management, or customer experience.
- Get quarterly newsletters describing what’s happening in the insurance space and within SMA, specifically focused on topics relevant to our Forum members.
- Access to complimentary summary briefs of survey-based reports in which Forum members have participated in the surveys.
- Receive complimentary registration to SMA’s annual Summit which focuses on transformation and innovation across the insurance industry.
- Participate in complimentary regional meetings about specific insights and topics. Network with other innovative insurers who are transforming their businesses and the industry.